Sunday, October 12, 2008

Father God, I feel I need to write to you, my mind races when I try to get it all out and though I know you know my heart, I need to write these words to you today. I want to thank you, thank you so much for this amazing blessing you have given to Adam and I. You know my heart and know how much I have wanted this all my life, and now I have this baby growing inside me each day, you have chosen to allow me this long with this blessing and I pray that you will allow me my life to remain with this precious child. The truth is everyday I am scared, Im scared that it will all be taken from me, that it is just so amazing that I almost don't deserve it, but I know that I need to trust in you Lord, so my prayer to you is to please take this feeling, this feeling of unworthiness, of guilt, of fear out of my heart and please place trust in it. I need to trust in you Father, please grant me peace and joy. I am crying out to you Father to please allow me to feel peace and joy everyday rather than this fear everyday. I know that you have a plan for me and I can only pray that your plan is for me to be able to raise this amazing and beautiful miracle you have given me. I thank you for everything you have done. 

I read this verse on another blog today and it spoke to me:
"the righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
He delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit"


No comments: