Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30th, what a good day for a birthday!

In about 15 minutes I will be calling over to the hospital to make sure that my induction is still a go, do people have lots of babies on thursdays? I sure hope not... Upon finding out that I was 5 cm dilated on Tuesday and my blood pressure had gone up, my doctor decided to induce me, I think she was thinking he may have come out before then, because I mean Im halfway there, most women are screaming for an epidural at this point, and NOTHING... not even ONE contraction, instead just tons more acid reflux because Owen has run out of room in that belly of mine and his legs are nestled inside my ribs, I am sure of it... so today, because today will be the day, we are going to meet him, and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! He will share a birthday with my fabulous aunt Terri!!! I want to see what he looks like, I want to hear his tiny cry, I want to hold him and smooch his cheeks all day! I cannot wait!!!!!! So if you read this, say a prayer for us as I am a bit anxious today, I know it will be a bit emotional because I will be wishing my mom could be there with me, but I know she and my jilly will be watching over me and sweet baby Owen as it comes out into the world.

No comments: