Friday, June 26, 2009

For all you new moms out there (if any of you read this) I have to tell you about the most AMAZING thing ever!!!! 

I have done nothing but hold my son for his 2 months of life through naps, sleep, just about all day besides when we play on the floor... this has made doing things like eat lunch, pump, clean, shower very, very hard... I have tried swings, car seat, bouncers that vibrate, nothing has soothed my baby enough so that i could do these things, until i discovered the graco sweetpeace soothing center!!!! (click the words to see it) Not only did I get to eat this morning, I pumped, did laundry, folded and put it away all without disturbing my baby boy!! He loves the sound of the running water and you can change the rocking positions so easily! it is amazing!!!!! 


No comments: