Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Owen's room



Have I told you about Owen's room??? I havent because it isnt ready yet, but soon it will be! You're probably thinking why didnt you have you had your nursery ready before the baby was born, wellll feast your eyes on the lovliness pictured above!!! Ever since I saw Tori Spellings nursery in us weekly a couple years ago I have been in love with this crib set, but being that I am a middle class 26 year old these types of things have always been out of my reach for me to purchase... Well I am one blessed girl! My aunt's best friend happens to have this crib and changing table and since I have such a wonderful aunt in exchange for babysitting for a week she bought these items from her friend for me, (I know I have the best aunt ever!) Don't worry, everything for his room is purchased and ready for him once the crib gets here... my aunts and great grandmother got me the most beautiful dwellstudio rocker, and thanks to my baby shower and family his bedding, (which is brown and white polka dots and stripes from dwellstudio as well) has been purchased, and we have the giant expedit white shelving unit in there with the cutest brown and lime green boxes with his little precious necessities tucked away... I can't wait to get everything in there and have his room all ready, believe me lots of pictures will be taken!!!

No comments: