Thursday, July 9, 2009

Owen is 10 weeks old!!!!


Dear Owen,
Today you are 10 weeks old, do you know that this is your Grandma's birthday as well? She would have been 46 years old today, I know she is watching over you. You get more and more precious with each day, and I can't imagine what life would be like without you here! You had your shots two days ago and although the doctor told me that you might be cranky and sleepy, you were so happy and wide awake, in fact you only took a few cat naps and then were awake until 2 a.m. but you were so happy, how could we fault you for wanting to spend time with us? You weigh 12 pounds, 8 ounces and are 22 and a half inches, you are so beautiful, you charm everyone whenever we take you places! You can roll onto your side, and you push your legs, I think anyday now you are going to be rolling around... you are so strong, when we put you on your belly you lift up your belly by pushing up with your legs, you crack me up. Your bedtime is still really late at night, you dont like to go to sleep until at least 12 or 1, but I think God designed it this way because he knows soon I will be going back to work and wont get home until 9:30, he knows how much I will want to spend time with you. You are sleeping between 5 and 6 hours at a time at night now and after you eat, you go right back to sleep for another couple hours. You smile and talk all the time now, and you LOVE to look at yourself in the mirror! Sweet baby, you are so loved, and I am so thankful for every day that you are here, happy 10 week old birthday!!!!!

1 comment:

J. Luxe Boutique said...

Shaz this is so beautiful. It brought happy tears to my eyes. You are such a wonderful mommy. Yours would be proud :)