Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sarabeara, sister extraordinaire



On this day 26 years ago a beautiful eskimo baby girl was born into this world. Her name was Sara Nicole and I am happy I get to call her my sister. Sara is funny, beautiful, can somehow fit into any size shirt and not have it look bad, she has a gap in her teeth and I think she looks so pretty with it, she has a really cool raspy voice, she writes funny songs, she is really creative, she gives the best blow outs in the world, (seriously, I dont think my hair ever looks etter than when she blow dries and then curls it and no one can do it like her) she is really stylish, she is very smart, she graduated a year early from high school, and she makes me feel better when I am sad. If you are looking for a fabulous hair cut, color or the best blow out of your life (thats what she said) and are in the Austin, TX area call Sara at Modesty and book an appointment you wont regret it! I love my sister so much I wrote her this birthday rap:



26 years ago on this day,
You were a little eskimo comin out momma's va jay jay.
It seems like yesterday you was just a little girl throwin barbie jeeps at my head,
But now you're grown up and you cut heads instead.
You is a sista, a daughter, a girl and an aunt,
If you needed a kidney, id have a kidney transplant.
Have a good birthday my dearest sista,
I wish I was there to party with you, cause you know I miss ya!

Happy birthday Sara!!!!

No comments: