Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have become a pregnant monster

Today I am 6 months pregnant and apparently at my most fiery... I could name at least 20 things that made me so mad I could have screamed. I prayed and prayed that my anger would subside, but I couldn't let it... this weekend I screamed at Adam because he got me 90 second brown rice when I had asked for boil in bag brown rice.... I told him that I have had this rice (I haven't) and that it was horrible (I ate it after he left, it was actually pretty good) It is worse at work, I feel like an evil shrew, a man called me young lady and I just went off on him, I told him that maybe in his position he can speak to people that way, but my name is Shaz and I am the one who calls the shots in this situation, though he didn't hang up on me, he continued to speak to me as though I were a child and he was my mother, it didn't go well, I hung up, I would NEVER hang up on someone! I also could eat my whole meal, plus yours and half of your friends at night, through out the day I am not very hungry, but after I get off work it's like I have never seen food... I ate 2 sandwiches and a lean cuisine macaroni and cheese... I feel disgusting admitting that. As we speak Adam is at the grocery store buying out the entire fruit section of Kroger, and I had the nerve to say to him "what are you doing standing there, go get me my food," I promptly apologized, but my goodness, what have I become???? Tonight I will take my tylenol PM and get a goodnights sleep, or at least that's what I'm praying for, who knows what I will be like tomorrow having to arrive at work by 8:30 rather than 11.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Haha..suddenly coming to stay with you this weekend seems slightly scary!

Brodiefoto said...

Just for the record. Since I'm now in the process of dealing with Lauren having a second kid. I TRULY feel for Adam....

Anonymous said...

it is amazing the things that will come out of your mouth when you are growing a human. Just wait until u=you have had three hours of sleep, the baby pees all over you and the door bell rings all at the same time.