Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today Owen has been in my lovely womb for 23 weeks, I wonder what he thinks of me so far, I hope I have been a good mommy to him this far along, I know I forget to take my prenatal vitamins sometimes, but I eat enough oranges that I imagine he has plenty of folic acid... I get a bit stressed out through the day due to the nature of my job, I hope he doesn't feel that. I know he likes when I get home at night because thats when he moves the most... he also doesn't like for other people to feel him move, I like that he seems a bit fickle, but I think I have known that since the beginning. I just can't wait to hold him, I keep getting so excited every time I think about being able to hold him whenever I want, having him around every time, getting to come home to him everyday, I cant wait!!!! I am going to make sure that this baby knows how much he is loved everyday!

No comments: