Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is my mom, isn't she beautiful? I really miss her. 
Today was just a horrible day, one of those days that you just need your Mom, and I drove home and cried and cried. I cried because I knew that there was no one else that could make me feel better, not my friends, not Adam, just my mom. 
I remember this one time when I was in Hilton Head, Adam and I had gotten in anargument and I was crying. My mom got home and I yelled for her and she ran upstairs, she sounded so concerned when she asked me what was wrong, I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe, and she said "you're pregnant aren't you," I looked at her like she was crazy and said no, and told her Adam was mean to me, and I remember she hugged me and let me cry and cry, and told me I was staying in Hilton Head that night, that I couldn't drive home and I would stay in her bed with her. Today thats all I wanted. I wanted to have my mom hug me and tell me I could stay in her bed with her.
I want to see her and hear her voice. 
I want to hug her and have her come visit and feel Owen kick her. 
I want her to be here.  

No comments: