Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pregnancy dreams are CRAZY!!!!

If you have been pregnant, you know what I mean, if you haven't, some day you will know... last night I got married 3 times, all in a matter of a week, the one time was to two brothers, did I mention they were twins... the last brother's name was Jack and he wasn't very nice, and I was still wanted his brother who I annalled my marriage to a couple of days before... I even had huge weddings and no one blinked an eye at this! You were there Christen, and never once did you say hey what are you doing... I divorced the brother, who I dont remember his name because he was a workaholic, they were very rich and owned a company, Jack was more of a party boy and thats why I wanted him, but I was finding in my dream that it wasnt the case, this dream was complete with love scenes and all, do not think I am some sicko,  I dont usually dream like this, but I sure did last night... in any event I woke up feeling very weird and sad, especially since through out the whole dream I am still pregnant and in love with Adam and I really want to go back to marrying him, but I am being too selfish and money obsessed... maybe I feel weird since I went on a mini shopping spree yesterday to buy Owen the cutest newborn clothes ever at the Gap and myself some clothes at target... did I mention that everything maternity is awful! luckily at almost 6 months I can still get away with non maternity shirts.... but I feel icky, I didnt like that dream, or the kind of person I was in this dream, I was a husband stealer #1, oh yes, I stole this boy who I used to love from his new wife and ran away, ditching adam just because I could... i was evil and cruel and very manipulative, I guess you would have to be to get a married man, and two rich, handsome business owning twins to marry you within a matter of days and not have their family's hate you and throw you two outrageous weddings complete with 19 bridesmaids... (yeah 19) oh yeah and I loved whataburger, I couldnt get enough of their grilled chicken sandwiches and fries, which is the case in real life, luckily we dont have them anywhere close to me....

so now that you know how my crazy sleeping mind works we'll get back to real life... I saw twilight, then I read the book and am now obsessed, so obsessed I made Lindsay go see it with me a second time, now Im addicted, while shopping yesterday Ilene and I looked for Edward posters to put up at our desks, have I told you I havent been this way since 6th grade? I truly believe I could watch it 100 more times, I love Edward Cullen so much. 

While reading yesterday I saw Owen move outside my belly for the first time, he was very active for a good hour, it was so fun to see... he is kicking all the time now!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Hahaha! I love how you called them "love scenes" you are SO cute. And, I totally would have stopped you from marrying multiple people in one week. However, the 19 bridesmaids part didn't surprise me.
Twilight is SO good isn't it. I really want to go see the movie..AGAIN..but I am trying to get a grip on reality and not do that. I am planning on reading the books again because I heard they are even better the second time around.