Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a boy!!!!!


sucking on his tiny hands!


Three things I know about this angel of mine:

1. He is stubborn like his mother! For the first 15 minutes he would hunch his shoulders and refuse to be moved, even as I begged and prodded my stomach to get him to move a bit so we could see what it was, much to my embarrassment I had to get a pelvic ultrasound to find out what he was since he would not uncross those legs.

2. He has 4 chambers in his heart, a nice shaped spine, 2 kidneys that look great... overall he looked like a healthy little boy!!! Praise the Lord!!!

3. He is very sweet and loves to have his hands by his head and also likes to suck on his hands... the whole ultrasound he had his hands up by his ears and a one point he was sucking on his hand

I love him so much!!! I was a bit shocked because to be honest I thought it was a girl, I bought her a tutu and had been speaking to poor Owen as if he was a girl for the past couple of weeks, but now I can't imagine having a girl and am so in love with this little tiny boy moving around, which today I know I have felt several times. 

My husband Adam, my mother in law and my best friend Ilene went with me to the ultrasound, we conferenced in my aunts in Hilton Head and Dallas so they could hear the big announcement! It was a wonderful time and I am so happy!!!! Enjoy the pictures of my beautiful BOY! 

No comments: