Saturday, November 15, 2008

This upcoming week looks to be an exciting one, we (hopefully if the baby cooperates) get to see if we are having a boy or a girl. Im so anxious... I cant wait to see what our little one is doing, I wonder if it is an active baby, sometimes when I lay on my belly I feel like I can feel it moving in there, but then I feel like I must be crazy, they say you can't even start feeling movement till around 16-18 weeks and even then they are small movements, but I like to think thats what I feel:) 

Today I went to the mall to buy some maternity shirts, as mine are getting a little short these days.. I was in the mall all alone since Adam is out of town and who am I kidding to think he would be excited to go to the mall at 7 p.m.... I was leaving after getting a couple of shirts and there was a pregnant girl who looked to be around my age and her mom, they had been shopping for clothes for her. I was behind them almost the whole way to my car, as I got to my car I felt overwhelmed and sad... I don't get to shop with my mom, on Wednesday when I find out what our sweet baby is, I won't get to call her and my Grandma and tell them what Im having... I had a dream a few nights ago about them and woke up crying, I really miss them, really, really, really miss them... but then I realize when I get sad about my mom not being here that she already knows my baby, she and my grandma are caring for this precious one up in Heaven right now. My mom and grandma (jilly as we call her) always loved babies, i know its from them that I get my love of babies from, in fact next to their bench where their ashes lay is a sweet baby, who I remember thinking when I went with my mom and aunts a few years back when my mom was still here that we knew she was next to the baby because she was watching over it for it's parents. Im off on a tangent.. but what I realized is that God knew my heart's desire has always been to have a baby, and I know that he has brought Mom and Jilly up there with him to watch over this baby, and that when it comes to this earth it will bring a little piece of them with it, and so at times like tonight when I am sad to not have my mom to share this experience with, that we really are! How amazing our God is!

this is a very ADD blog, I apologize... my husband is out of town and I have a lot on my mind...

I wish I knew how to post links on here, I am new to blogging and don't know how to do any of this, but I want you all (if there is anybody reading this) to read so many of the blogs I keep up with... there is baby Stellan who is a miracle baby, he wasn't supposed to survive, but through the Grace of God he is still here and it appears that there is nothing wrong...(www.mycharmingkids.net)  I want to share this with so many people who don't believe that God still does perform miracles! So... if you know how to do this, please tell me.... then there is my friend Jason and his lovely wife Vanessa who gave birth to conjoined twins, though they only lives for about an hour, they are truly amazing little beings and their story has truly made an impact on me... (www.goodtimesdelgadostyle.blogspot.com) then there is Angie and her family, between she the Delgados and mycharmingskids' stories they have almost renewed my faith, through the past few years I have felt so insignificant to God, almost like I wasn't good enough, and I know God led me to these blogs, these people and their stories to show me that nothing is insignificant and that everything that happens in our life truly happens for a reason and that God is always here and listening to us. Then there are the Neilsons and their sister Courtney.... www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.come and blog.cjanerun.com... and their story of faith, and love and devotion to family that amazes me each and every entry that I read... its for these very reasons that I desperately need to know how to put links on the side of my blog... you need to read about these amazing people! I think once you will your life will be touched like mine has.. its amazing how so many people, most of which I have never met have had more of an impact than some people I have known for years and years, I thank you Father God for bringing me to their stories!

2 comments:

Tyne said...

What awesome testimonies of the Lord's work you are witnessing! I just found you through MckMama and want you to know that I just prayed for your pregnancy... God is knitting together a sweet miracle as we speak!

Christen said...

I check your blog everyday so don't ever think that someone who loves you isn't checking up on you.
Your Mom is so proud of you right now I know it. I can picture her face beaming with pride up in heaven.